Terms and Conditions
Nutrition & Diet Center Terms and Conditions
Diet Center is amongst the leading providers of healthy diet programs. Through experienced and highly qualified nutrition experts, Diet Center provides programs with precisely measured calories according to each client’s needs. For these programs to achieve the best results, clients are required to be fully committed to their food plan and perform regular exercise
- Prior to starting any of our programs, clients are responsible to provide all test results required by the dietitian.
- Clients are required to fill out the subscription form, choose meals from the attached menu for the entire subscription period and pay full subscription fees in advance upon signing*. The program will be in effect 72 business hours after signing this form.
- If clients wish to enroll in meal-delivery service, daily delivery times range between 6:00AM and 4:00PM according to assigned delivery locations, considering that scheduled delivery times may vary by +/- 2 hours.
- Upon meal box delivery, meals must be immediately stored in the fridge. Failure to do so may affect their freshness and nutritional value. Additionally, meals should not be kept and/or consumed beyond 48 hours of delivery time.
- Diet Center’s drivers are not allowed to leave meal boxes at their delivery locations (e.g. home) without the client’s presence.
- Upon delivery of the meal box, if the client or his/her representative fails to personally receive it, it will be delivered to the nearest Diet Shop (a subsidiary to Diet Center). Clients can later retrieve their boxes from there. The meal box will not be kept at Diet Shop for more than 48 hours. Clients shall not be compensated for any expired meals resulting from that.
- Clients may suspend/stop their subscription on a temporary basis during the period allowed for each program (mentioned in Annex 1). They may also cancel or change the type of meals during subscription after notifying the Diet Center 72 hours ahead, before 11:00 AM.
- Refunds and suspending/stop subscription are not permissible on some programs such as 4 days Detox Program, 7 days High Protein Program and any 7 days Smart programs.
- Clients are eligible to refund their payment within 3 days after starting their subscription. No refunds will be allowed after this period. While, they can transfer their subscription remaining days to relatives and/or friends. Administration fees (SAR 25) will be deducted from the refunding amount.
- Upon subscription expiry, if the client had decided earlier to stop receiving the meal boxes without notifying Diet Center, the client will not be compensated for the period in which he/she did not receive the meals.
- For subscription renewals, clients are required to make their payments at least 3 days before the end of their active program to avoid any interruptions.
- Clients are allowed to change their delivery address or switch to another city within KSA where Diet Center has clinics after notifying Diet Center 72 hours ahead.
- The validity of the program during an event of promotional offers is solely subject to the terms and conditions set in the promotion.
- Consultation fees at Clinic are not refundable.
Important Dates and Numbers:
- For any complaints, or if the meals are not delivered on time, kindly contact our Customer Service Center at 920017373, 0558001012, 0555218584.
- Diet Center Clinics business hours are: Sunday-Thursday from 9:00AM to 8:00PM and Saturday from 11:00AM to 7:00PM.
- Diet Shop business hours: Saturday-Thursday from 8:00AM to 12:00AM and Friday from 1:00 PM to 12:00AM.
- (*)Client’s failure to choose a meal plan during subscription period could result in non-delivery that day. Diet Center will not be responsible or obliged to specific options.
- Client should be aware and in compliance with his/her enrolled program’s expiration period