Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Diet Center® is among the leading providers of healthy diet programs. With our experienced and highly qualified nutrition experts, Diet Center® provides healthy food programs. For these programs to achieve the best results, clients are required to be fully committed to their food plan and exercise regularly.
- The subscription validity date starts from the date of payment.
- Clients are required to fill out the subscription form, choose meals from the attached menu for the entire subscription period and pay full subscription fees in advance upon signing. The program will go into effect 72 business hours after payment date.
- If clients wish to enroll in our meal delivery service, daily delivery times range between 6:00AM and 4:00PM according to assigned delivery locations. Scheduled delivery times may vary by +/- 2 hours.
- Upon meal box delivery, meals must be immediately stored in the fridge. Failure to do so may affect their freshness and nutritional value. Meals should not be kept and/or consumed beyond 48 hours of delivery time.
- Diet Center’s drivers are not allowed to leave meal boxes at their delivery locations (e.g., main door) without the client’s presence.
- Upon delivery of the meal box, if the client or their representative fails to personally receive it, it will be delivered to the nearest Diet Center® Shop. Clients can retrieve their boxes at their convenience. The meal box will not be kept at Diet Center® Shop for more than 48 hours. Clients shall not be compensated for any expired meals.
- Clients may suspend their subscription on a temporary basis during the period allowed for each program (mentioned in Annex 1). They may also cancel or change the type of meals during subscription after notifying the Diet Center® 72 hours in advance.
- Refunds and suspending subscription are not permissible on programs below 10 days.
- Refunds are permissible if clients decided not to activate their subscriptions for a period not exceeding the validity period mentioned in Annex 1.
- The clients are eligible to refund their payment within 3 days after receiving the 1st meal. The refunded amount will exclude the value of the meals for the first 3 days and the 72-hour notice period.
- No refunds will be allowed after 72 hours from activating the subscription. However, clients can transfer their subscription remaining days to relatives and/or friends. Administration fees (SAR 75) will be deducted from the refunding amount.
- Upon subscription expiry, if the clients had decided to stop receiving the meal boxes without notifying Diet Center®, the clients will not be compensated for the period in which they decided not to receive the meals.
- For subscription renewals, clients are required to make their payments at least 3 days before the end of their active program to avoid any interruptions.
- Clients are allowed to change their delivery address or switch to another city within KSA where Diet Center® has clinics after notifying Diet Center® 72 hours in advance.
- The validity of the program during an event of promotional offers is solely subject to the terms and conditions set in the promotion.
- Clinic consultation fees are not refundable.
- Client should be aware and in compliance with their enrolled program’s expiration period.
For any complaints, the clients can contact our Customer Service Center at 920017373.